Host A Camp
As well as being a good way of introducing new faces to your club and a great week's coaching for the children of your community you will also be given access to our extensive range of coaching material - all of which is left behind at the end of the camp for you to utilise throughout the year, drills, exercises, plays and more.
We believe our year round devotion to organising and promoting our camps in your community makes them the best they can be.
Key elements in Hosting a Camp are;
• Register interest with KWS Rugby
• KWS Rugby arrange to visit venue for initial greeting and risk assessment
• KWS Rugby provide regular updates to keep you informed on the progress of the camp
• KWS Rugby provide all marketing material and posters to advertise the camp
• KWS Rugby aim to visit each club during the season to promote the camp, either at festivals, training days or home games
• KWS Rugby can arrange joint press exercises to ensure the success of the camp
• Access to top class coaches for the duration of the week
If you would like to download a copy of our Club Pack for 2013 season please click here.
If you would like to know more please contact us.