Child protection is essential to running a successful camp which is why all of our coaches are CRB checked in their home nation before being employed - we also run them through a child protection workshop when they arrive - provided by Sports Coach UK. Each camp will have at least one coach with current first aid qualifications.
Every child is signed in and out of the camp each day and no child will be left at the venue unattended at anytime.
The key stages of appointing a KWS Rugby coach are as follows;
• Receive application for coaching position
• Conduct telephone interview if personal meeting is inappropriate
• Request international CRB checks and confirm once received
• Process contract of employment
• Personal reference checks carried out by KWS Rugby
• Upon arrival in UK conduct Child Protection workshop and KWS Rugby induction
We are confident that our processes and procedures are sufficient to ensure a safe and encouraging environment; suitable for children of all ages and abilities
If you would like to view our Child Protection Policy please click here.